Monday, March 26, 2007

Fragments

No complete sentences this time because tired. Can guess verb + nouns whatever for self. Have fun. Tired after Disneyland, but better than fatigue after French Camp last week. That was bad. Trip was fun, but came home not so much. Not just academics. Mother disappointed in stuff I bought. Too random. I'm using one space after each full-stop this time instead of my usual two. Interesting. But so Namson won't make a parody of me, "chouette." Think Janice has done that maybe, don't know. But yeah, apparently stuff I bought anti-Asian culture. Monkeys = bad? Never knew. Thought cute, relationship btwn big + small cute. Shrug. Not my fault. Why am I the one purchasing? Exists another one, why not demand of him? Excuses, excuses? Yes, no? Covering up? Or protection? I don't know.

Grandfather other side sick? Blindness near reality? How can this be? Are you sure? for certain? Yes, that lower-case "f" is intentional. Jokes about "F"s on CSF invites. Eww just remembered had teacher lunch think Wednesday. Let's skip school Thursday? Can we really? Yes? No? Sigh. Lovely.

Standardized testing, lots of it. Junk. Used to call Louey Jung that. Mm. Less going orch Monday nights, (Julie Oh!) because big assignments, tired, lazy, not appealing enough. Speak of appeal. English précis simple compared to what I deem the "powerhouse" essay. Have I been boxed in? Unfair, so why?

Ordinarily would've written all and then detailed, all in journal. But Kimsa said to update. Okay, <3 dear. So here you go. Usually about 5 posts a month, I notice. Stuff written 1-2 days, if not more, after experienced. In order to make sure feelings remain same. Otherwise not "rich" enough of an emotional experience to note down. But tis usually. And those are guidelines, again. Not sure I've been following those very well. Shrug. Though I did note them down myself. Not set them up. Note them down. Exists a difference. What noted hath previously existed. Love verbs.

22nd March every year = mandatory emo time. In today's streetspeak. Sounds like CTY's mandatory social time. L-o-l. Um. Recently have begun wondering if set period of time self-imposed. Come to think of it, I impose rather many traditions on self. Ah. Time will tell. Only time, Enya. Kekeke.

Noticed (& noted) another reason not often picture post. Lazy.

Kilometers, perimeters, reciprocals, what were the others again?

Happy birthday, best friend. Are we growing old together? If want to qualify, use "earthly." Not exactly necessarily, given current relationship with otherworldy beings. Would smile but lacking energy.

Have slipped on-and-off my one/two spaces. Like Kimsa said now nothing look forward to. Terms of relaxation & relieving of stress. Spring break SF still? Stupid APs. Well, bio. I'll live with the rest. Even APUSH.

1 comment:

Lissa said...

thanks hon. wasn't sure if you'd do it. <3. no powerhouse. you are the. the suckability of my precis. astounding. online at 4am. missed your pearl tea and such. look forward to the return of sunshine. prom perhaps. don't worry about fixing. God's plan. parler francais. good luck. calc smeeeeels grossy smartone. Christlove. bringing cookies tomorrow. (: