Sunday, April 08, 2007

Life Past
















Sometimes I crave this stuff. It's called chendol, and it's really good. =)

I haven't done anything academically-related today! *gasps* I feel almost guilty. Then I start thinking that maybe I shouldn't be.. Today I slept, ate, read the paper, went to the library, and read a book. o_O I just listened to this podcast, and I think some of you should too: http://www.eprep.com/2007/04/06/



Random pictures from the past eight months! Because I feel like it.
















June 2006. In love with the ideas this building advocates.






















June 2006. In front of the Lincoln Memorial during D.C. tour.






















June 2006. Huge B&N in Baltimore. Poured that night. I bought The Devil's Arithmetic by recommendation of Simon.

















July 2006. Amy, Iris, and me, outside waiting for Internet at Princeton.

















July 2006. Me, Iris, Seong Woo, inside a cafe at Princeton.

















July 2006. Out with family for Grandma's birthday! =)

















August 2006. Malaysian cousins!

















August 2006. Teehee, <3 Ting
















August 2006. Why must parting be so painful?

















August 2006. SJYS camp.


















August 2006. Unintentional rainbow that later got ruined by whip cream!
















September 2006. Visited Stepo, watched her do this. She's holding the E.
















September 2006. So Felicia and I were honorary KEY club members for a day. =D
















October 14th 2006. Harvest Crusade!

















November 19th 2006. After CYS concert.
















November 2006. These mean a lot to me, but I finally decided to donate them. Decided that maybe for other kids they'd hold dreams the way they did for me.
















December 2nd 2006. It's really dark. Boo. But whatever, we went and supported the lovely Kimsa at the play. =)
















December 6th 2006. Amnesty International's booth at International Faire. Ahem. Officer fooling around in here!
















December 14th 2006. So we were at CSF's Christmas Carnival, and guess what else was happening that day.. yup. Death day.













January 20th 2007. I like the expressions.



















January 20th 2007. It took us a while to get this. Falling stimulation!

I have some February pictures somewhere, have to get a hold of them though.
















March 9th 2007. Nationball was pretty cool. We won. =)
















March 10th 2007. I watched Zhengren play his Command Performance.
















March 11th 2007. Recital & Bloch's Nigun.






















March 18th 2007. Amy and I during fencing at French Camp.
















March 23rd 2007. After Screamin at California Adventures. ^ ^ Kimsa and Becca in the left photo, Janet, me, Irvin, and Hoang in the right.














March 24th 2007. Disneyland!

And that's all for now, folks!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

is it annoying if i comment AGAIN?
great pics!!!
(;

Anonymous said...

AHAHAHA. CHRISTMAS CARNIVAL WAS THE WORST DAY EVER, but in some sick, sadistic way, I enjoyed it. :)