One day under a year ago, on 2/24/08, I began a post in which every day for 5 weeks I would add on a line to the post, and every week I'd find a photo that I felt fit the week. I think I'll do something similar this year, but perhaps not for 5 weeks -- haven't decided on a fixed timeline yet. This year, though, I think I'll try taking my own photographs (edit -- or not).
2/23/09
The rustling and spiraling through air of the leaves today was simple, innocent, refreshing. From the geometric cuts of clay-brown orange to the whirring wind from under and around, there were whispers, whispers, whispers abroad of a spring to be found.
2/24/09
I wonder if the two cents in the phrase "chip in your two cents" comes from the biblical story in Mark 12 of the widow who gave her last two coins to God. Anyway, song of the day -- Mendelssohn's Intro to Rondo and Capriccioso. Good stuff.
2/25/09
"Like a city whose walls are broken down is a man who lacks self-control." -- Proverbs 25:28 It hasn't been too difficult so far, but we'll see if will(power) endures.
2/26/09
God is faithful. The practice of patience, consideration, surrender, and love. All I need and desire to live out more. | On a somewhat related note, I'm thankful for people who recognize and pay attention to struggles, regardless of to whom they belong.
2/27/09
天黑黑﹐欲落雨﹐天黑黑﹐黑黑。。。
^ Read "Ti oh oh, bei lok ho, ti oh oh, oh oh..."
2/28/09
I am thankful for the glimpses of God I see in people, from the encouragement here to the steadfast belief in me there. My struggles diminish in the face of the world, and in the faces of those within it.
3/1/09
Today the sky cries everywhere.
3/2/09
悲傷.
3/3/09
reopened?
3/4/09
sacrificial lamb.
3/5/09
i guess i asked for it, in a way. 活該阿我。sigh. i wonder what goes on in God's head.
the opening bars constantly replay themselves.
No comments:
Post a Comment