God, watch over us especially in these next few weeks. I realize our problems are fleeting, and while the consequences are immense, they do not constitute all our lives. Is it too late for me to salvage what's left? To redeem myself? Time and You will tell.
I've always been aware that I haven't yet fallen. Not in this way, not in a way where You haven't picked me up. You always save me right as I'm teetering over the edge, and while I'm grateful, I realize that oftentimes I take those actions for granted. I am also aware that the higher one is up, the farther he has to fall. And I have been apprehensive these last few months, wondering if it is perhaps my time. I discussed this briefly with a friend who stated with considerable firmness that she believed I wouldn't fall, not now at least. And her reasoning? "Because you never fall." Ahh, the logic does not connect. Because I have never fallen, thus I will fall, is that not correct?
I have been propping myself up for a long time. My house is made of sand. Some rooms I have began to construct of sturdier materials, which makes me glad. But I fear my sand rooms shall dissipate before I have a chance to properly replace them. The rock for my foundation I have already found, but I must utilize it.
Woe! Ah. I shall go build some walls now. That would be a far better use of my time than complaining. Though one can argue that I am simply arranging my thoughts, playing around with the blueprint, if you wish.
4 comments:
trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Him and He will make your paths straight!
i feel like i've given you that verse before, whooops, but it's true and you survived this week and whatever happens God will carry you through!
blessings <3
hiya :)
that was one interesting post even thought i don't understand it 100% = =
we're always here for u~
we'll always support u~
don't be too depressed... =(
cheer up~!!! =D
my cheery cousin!!! =D
i don't want an emo cousin orh~! =X
haha~ =)
anyway,
take care!
-love you always-muackz muackz-smilez-
Post a Comment